Individual coaching is the interaction between a coach and a client to meet the client’s needs. The process provokes reflection, creativity, and learning, which helps to increase personal and professional potential, more confidence and satisfaction.
Knowledge is most lasting when it comes to analyzing one’s own experience. When a person comes to a decision on his own, he is more motivated to execute it. Success builds confidence in his own abilities.
Coaching can be very helpful if:
- You are going through a process of change
- You need to learn new skills and / or prepare for a new professional role
- You are trying to strike a balance between personal and professional life
- You want to explore your values and reconcile your choices with them
- Strive to build more productive relationships or resolve conflict